40" Double Reverse Osmosis Membrane Case
- Two 40" Dow Filmtec RO membranes will produce 100 to 140 litres per hour (23 to 32 gph) with our pressure supply unit, depending on water temperature
- All salt water plumbing is 316 stainless steel
- Quality fluid filled pressure gauge
- 316 stainless steel pressure valve for long life
- Rugged PVC case
- Sturdy handle to ensure ease of carrying
- Coarse plastic tooth zipper is long lasting and prevents corrosion
- 3 metre (10 ft) input hose with quick fit connector for connection to pressure supply unit, won't mark your deck
- 3 metre (10 ft) food grade polyurethane fresh water delivery hose
- 10 metre (33 ft) food grade polyurethane extension hose for reaching your forward water tank
- 3 metre (10 ft) brine hose
- Dimensions: Length 1,180mm (46.5"), Width 150mm (5.9"), Height 220mm (8.7")
- Weight: 23.5kg (52lb)
- This is effectively an elongated version of the 21" compact case described below
- Comes with mounting brackets for optional installation.
- Note: These photographs represent the current version of the product. Photos elsewhere on website may be of previous product version.
There are three standard RO membrane options, all of which are designed to be compatible with either the electric or petrol (gasoline) versions of our pressure supply unit. The RO options were designed to suit a wide variety of customers, catering for economy, compact, and high output requirements.